Job Title: Media Assistant
Employer: Redditch United FC
Contract type: Part Time
Hours: This is a part-time role requiring flexibility to work some evenings and weekends. You will also be required to work all home matchdays and travel when possible.
Location: Redditch Utd Trico Stadium, Redditch, B674RN
Salary: expenses paid
Benefits: be part of one of a football family with over 100 years of history based in Redditch.
Closing date for applications: 18th October 2019 @ 23:59:59
Roles & responsibilities
1. To assist the web editor with ensuring the club's website is kept up to date, in accordance with content requirements and other club departments needs
2. To assist the head of media, communications and marketing, web editor with maintaining the club's various social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
3. To assist the programme editor with articles to print
4. To work closely with the commercial manager in overseeing the club's various email marketing campaigns
5. To be present for all first-team match days
6. To generate engaging and impactful content for the club's and AITC's website
General duties and accountabilities
• To support Redditch United in their aims and objectives at all times
• To ensure compliance with all relevant Club policies, including health and safety policies
• To ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
• To build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally
• To keep confidential any information gained regarding the Club
• To maintain a flexible approach to work at all times
• To undertake other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time
• To be a champion of equality and diversity in the workplace and treat all staff, customers, sponsors, clients and applicants with fairness, dignity and respect
• To report incidents of any form of discrimination through the correct channels
• To promote best practice in safeguarding and create an environment that is safe for children, young people and vulnerable adults
• To report safeguarding concerns through the correct channels
• To ensure that any safeguarding training and certificates are kept up to date
Applicants must provide an accurate account of their professional skills and experience in the form of a C.V, and proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom. CV's should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Redditch United Football Club and Albion in the Community are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
RedditchUnited Football Club and Albion in the Community are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.